Good morning, TASPians,
I have just returned from the COE Conference and SAEOPP Board meeting so I have lots to share.
1. At the end of this email, you will find Ten Days of TRIO Advocacy that we are encouraged to follow. As you know the TRIO community has taken a beating with the loss of programs and cuts in funding. Please review the information and contact your congressional offices.
2. SAEOPP membership and conference information is posted on the SAEOPP website
3. SAEOPP ballots will be available soon
4. SAEOPP scholarship winners- notification will go out in October and awards will be mailed in November
5. SEAOPP Sentinel deadlines- September 30, December 31 and April 30
6. Thank you for enabling TASP to make and exceed Fair Share
I look forward to seeing all of you in Gatlinburg. Please call the hotel, reservations have been a little slow.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
TASP News >